We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

8 Things to Do with a Pencil -- lil' e

8 Things to Do with a Pencil...

Number One -- Get green playdoh off my shoe sole after stomping killing my "playdoh'ed frog."

Number Two -- Pick my nose and pretend 'it' just went there...(I couldn't control it)

Number Three -- Chase Big E around while yelling, "I'm going to get your eye."

Number Four -- Draw on my Mom's cookbook, "It needed some more dec'ration."

Number Five -- Make new designs on my boring, white door because "It needed some more dec'ration."

Number Six -- Sing into it like a microphone.

Number Seven -- Stick behind your ear because accessories are just cool.

Number Eight -- Make holes in the dirt for a crayon garden 'cause crayons just don't dig very well.

Later,

lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment