We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Big Cat, Lil' cat -- Big E

Another successful Halloween night. Lil' e and I were black cats, in honor of our cat, Oedipus and Max-e-moo-moo, Mimi and Papa's cat. Of course, we were adorable. Ears, painted black whiskers and black noses, with long body leotards and black tails. My mom somewhat dressed up with brown ears and whiskers. She was supposed to do black paws for me, but said she couldn't fit in any sewing time. This was extremely disappointing and I suggested to her that next year she start earlier with my costume so she can get it all done.

Our outfits paled in comparison to the amount of candy, and the coolness of the candy, we received from our neighbors. I got several Reese's, my favorite and M&M's, oh too much to list. I don't really like Skittles or Snickers so we gave them away to people who came to our door after we returned from Trick or Treating. Luckily, no one tricked although we were disappointed by how many dark porches there were. We had to walk a long ways to get lots of candy! My mom said it was good for us, burn off all the calories before we got home to have two pieces! I told her it would take until Easter for me to eat all my candy at two pieces a day. Of course she wouldn't negotiate; she can be controlling that way. I can't wait until I'm the mommy so I can let my daughter do whatever she wants to do!

My REAL highlight was having four of my cousins stay with me for four days. We made lots of videos on my new camera from Grandpa D. It was like we were real actors. We took turns being the director. Of course, it was a real pain when Lil' e wanted to join us but we just told him Woof Woof couldn't be in the video and he'd leave after a few minutes.

After they left, I was mad at my mom. It isn't fair that they have all those sisters and brother to play with. Who do I have? lil'e...how fair is that? He is always wrecking whatever we play so I'm not even sure I should count him. Take yesterday for example, we were playing binoculars. Trying to find things to look at. Before I know it, he has stuffed his sandwich inside the binocular barrels after he figured out how to loosen the screw. Now, MY binoculars don't even work.

I love lil' e, but it's just not fair that I don't have anyone else to play with.

Peace Out,
Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment