We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Moving -- Big E

It's official. I'm moving out of the house where I was raised. I learned how to climb trees here and love spiders. I don't know how I feel. I'm sad to leave my neighbors but I'm ready to have my own room. I don't think I will miss giggling with Elisha before lights out. I won't miss him climbing into my bed when he wants to snuggle. I definitely won't miss him stealing my stuffed animals off my bed or adopting one as his (like my chipmunk). I'm ready to have my own room so I can have some alone time in peace.

So, where will we move? That is a big question. Today we visited a house twice. I'm not super excited about it because I wanted my room upstairs. I don't want a one story house. How boring is that? AND when we visited it the second time we walked across the park that is right across the street from it. We walked all around, past the play equipment, past the bbq, past the people eating and then we walked back. I was thinking to myself, this is okay but then we passed the play equipment and didn't even get to play. HAVE YOU EVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT???? To walk to a park and not get to play. Who does that? Who would be in a park and not stop to play? Not any I can think of, except my parents who obviously don't know how things work.

We don't know if we are going to rent or buy at this point. So my mom has also been looking at rentals. I spotted one for her. The big sign read, 1 bed, 1 bath. I pointed it out to her and said, "Mom, we don't need to look there. Who would even rent that? One bed and one bath. No one would want to live in a place that only has a bathroom and bedroom. Where would they eat? Or where could they play? She seemed to appreciate my input. She's gone back to work so she needs help with these things.

I'm going to keep looking but I really hope we find a place where I can be upstairs. Maybe if I tell her enough times she can help make it happen.

Lil' e is playing, gotta go have some alone time,

Big E

1 comment:

  1. Big E,
    I am excited for you and your family, and I know that your mom and dad are going to find the perfect house for you!
    Love,
    Aunt Sara

    ReplyDelete