We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Break -- Big E

All the baby birds. Our cat loves to watch them. I think she hopes at least one will have difficulty flying. Little does she know, I won't let her outside.

Two of our Baby birds under our balcony. Aren't they soo cute?
Part of my Christmas present from my Santa Barbara cousins, Yes, I know it is May! but this is the first time we've seen them since November.


This was a very disappointing nose scrape. I feel off the playhouse bed at my cousin's, Natalie and Austin's house. It hurt. I cried. I put ice on it. It didn't help so I cried some more and then I ate some chocolate my mom gave me to feel better....Just kidding. I asked for some chocolate, telling her it would make it more fair that I was inside on the couch while all of my cousins were playing outside. She didn't buy it so I sat, hungry and pouting on the couch until it was boring enough to go back outside.

Highlights from Spring Break:

1. Staying at Austin and Natalie's house, which is ruled by Uncle Cory and made into a home by Aunt Lisa.

2. Easter egg hunt at Uncle Cory's and Aunt Lisa's house with LOTS of chocolate. Oh, and a big Easter basket. Just like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny doesn't visit OUR house in Long Beach so thank goodness we were here where magical beings DO visit.

3. Dancing at church with Grammy.

4. Easter egg hunt at Grammy's house with MORE and MORE chocolate, well not in the eggs but around the house AND a five dollar bill.

5. Making memories with all my Arizona and Missouri cousins, such as bouncing on the trampoline, playing in the playhouse, making our very own pizza in the brick pizza oven, and getting more erasers with Grammy. (Remember the ones lil' e tore apart, well those never got replaced until now!)

6. Going to the nature trip with Shannon and Ian. FINALLY, i didn't have to be in school so I could go too.

7. Going to work with my mom. Everyone stopped and talked to me and I showed them Webkinz. I think they liked it.

8. Going to the Orange County Museum with my mom. Just the two of us. I LOVED the huge, huge bronze mobile that had bronze flowers on it. It was amazing.

9. Playing with my other cousins, Brogan and Kylan who visited me...playing dress-up and make-believe house. It was so fun.

And finally....
10. Getting a smoothie EVERY morning without lil' e because I was either with my mom or dad, who needed to get their morning coffee so I got to have something. It's so fun to keep these things a secret.

It does, however, make me wonder what secrets lil' e is keeping....

With a tinge of disappointment that Spring Break is over,

Big E
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment