We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fr-Fr and Pink Dragons -- lil' e

I am very, very sad.  I really, really, really want my fr-fr.  There has been a causalty and my friend Ian and I were playing tug-o-war with it.  He pulling, me growling with it in my teeth.  I'm not sure who won the tug-o-war but my fr-fr did not as can be seen in the picture above.  My mom won't buy a new one.  She said it's one of those things that we don't use as we grow big.  This was the last one, all my others have disappeared (mysteriously).  This makes me very, very sad.  It's like my tiny house, where is that anyways???  I want it.  I hate climbing up the stairs in the middle of the night to go sleep with my parents.  I hate that I have to sleep in my own room.  I liked giggling with Issy before falling asleep.  I don't care about space; I care about connection. This is why I NEED my fr-fr, we were connected.  Especially during hard times.  Especially when my mom doesn't let eat my dinner underneath the table.  Especially when I'm afraid of the dragons in the den.  They are making me be alone and I'm still tiny.  My head is not big.  Why don't they see this?

This is my very scary dragon I made at school.  It is a most ferocious color and it growls when I throw it.  I've started sleeping with it.  It keeps the other dragons away at night.

Later,

lil' e
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment