We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things God told me or I Discovered Myself -- lil e

Things I discovered myself....
My mom cries if I pull out our lily pad flowers.  I told her I'd ask God to bring them back.  She told me he won't give them back to me because I didn't take good care of them.  I was very excited when a flower appeared several days later.  I told her, "See Mom, God listens."

Shirts and Pants look better when worn MY way -- With no picture in front and the zipper in the back.

Anyone can have Justin Beiber hair, put your head in the sink, run your fingers through your hair from back to front and then fling your head around.  It's a little wet initially, but after that you'll look just like him!

You can make flowers with your poo-poo.  (in the toilet, of course!)

"We need bats in our house because we have flies in it.  We need to leave the doors open when it gets late so they can come in."

Things God told me:

I'm going to be a dragon queen with good hearing and strong legs.

"to be quiet and only talk to Him because He listens."

"that water goes down my throat and then back up, through a hole and into my brain.  That's how I concentrate."

Later,

lil' e
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment