We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homeschooling Creations -- lil' e

I'm not sure you can imagine the torture Big E must go through with my Mom as her teacher three days a week.  I assure you, Big E gets plenty mad at me because she says that I get to play all day, of which my Mom will agree before she adds, "You didn't even go to school when you were his age."  This quiets her up and I'm once again not the object of her very focused eye that tries to watch what I'm doing.  Here are a couple of creations I've made while Big E is being made to do workbooks (!).  I've already told my Mom, I refuse to do workbooks, besides I'm a Montessori preschooler, they DON'T believe in workbooks at my "kool."
Chicken

Picture of Squished Dinosaur -- T-Rex Stepped on it

Dinosaur Eggs

Top:  Dinosaur that got stepped on
Bottom:  Big, Big, tiny egg


Top: Triceratops that Died
Middle:  Tiny Eggs that will Hatch into a Bird
Bottom:  Bird

Big E has been saving up her stories so hopefully she'll write next.  Mom has been starting school at 8 am and end between 4 and 5 pm.  We think it's because she has more fun teaching than cleaning the house and this justifies it getting messy because she's "working" a full-time job.  At any rate, Big E has no time for "free activities," like blogging.  She's hoping Dad will rescue her by coming home early from work one day and he'll see the truth behind this 8 and 9 hour madness.

Later (and thankful to be only 3),

lil' e

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment