We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, September 23, 2011

More questions for God -- lil' e

I've been doing some thinking and have some more questions.

We have a different sun everyday. How does God do that?

How does God make strawberries so good?

Why does my mom make her vegetables hot? They are yucky! Cold vegetables are the way God made them and they are yummy!  Thank goodness my mom lets me eat all my veggies cold!  She's nice that way.

God, why are all the men at the Getty Villa naked?  It looked weird.  They need underwear.  Can you help them with that?

 
How can Big E do this?  I keep landing on my head.
 
How do starfish stick to the glass?  They don't even fall off if I pound!
 
Would my mom really throw me in the shark tank if I didn't listen to her?
 
How did you make brownies taste so good?
 
Why did you make me so I can't stop picking?  I tell my mom and dad that my forehead just won't stop bleeding.  I told them that I just go to sleep and I wake up and I've picked it.  I tell them over and over again that I can't help it but they won't believe me.  God, I need you to tell them that you make some kids to pick, like me and they just need to ignore it when I do it!

Posted by Picasa

Later, 

lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment