We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, November 5, 2012

Things to Do with Kittens -- lil e

Our kittens have arrived.  Pictures to follow in another post.  For now let me tell you what I've learned about cats.  I'm especially pleased that they look a bit like lions so I can practice before I get one of those.

Kittens can land on their feet from just about any position.  Flipping them.  Throwing them in the air with or without a twist.  Twirling them.  Flinging them in any direction using wrist creativity.  Before you feel sorry for my kitty, Snuggly, you should know she loves this type of acrobatics.  There are no cries from her so it is very hard to get caught though today my Mom said she would take my kitten away from me if she caught me flipping her in the air again.  Or, maybe it was when I flung my Pooh blanket on it and she couldn't get out, but whatever, she doesn't cry so she must like it.  Even she tries to fling herself onto the blinds from my bed, bat-style.  She hangs upside down from her scratching post.  She even flings her body into a full twist as she leaps onto her sister, Princess.

In order to train kittens to sit like humans you must hold the kitty in that position, like a 'C.'  Snuggly and I are having a difficult time agreeing that this is an important skill.  She doesn't really like it so she cries and then my Mom yells tells me I have to let her go.

Kittens, unlike lions, don't like to sit and have books read to them.

Snuggling is so much fun.  So is picking up the kitty and kissing her, hugging her, and putting her in the dump truck before hurling it across the floor. 

Kittens aren't afraid of jumping out of hurling dump trucks.

Kittens don't like Lego houses, not soft enough.

Kittens love sleeping in their crate but not being locked into their crate.

I love kittens.  I love lions more, but for now, I'll take my kitten.

Later,

lil e

No comments:

Post a Comment