We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things I'll Miss -- Big E

It is really no fair that my Mom got to grow up here. What do I get to see in the city? Nothing! These are the things I'm going to miss...
 
Kittens chasing my string...
 
Taking pictures of the sunset...
 
Clouds. I rarely get to see clouds where I live. How fair is that?

 
Pottery Class. I can't wait to get my pottery pieces. This is me on the wheel making a bowl.
Posted by Picasa
Other things I'll miss...
1. Visiting Uncle Rhys and his kitties
2. Kittens
3. Golf Cart Rides
4. Doing gymnastics with Aunt Anna
5. Playing jokes on Mark, Jerry or John
6. Kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment