We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things I'll Miss -- Lil' E

I've said Good-bye to Mimi and Papa.
I'm sad. I keep asking to go to Mimi and Papa's in the airplane but my parents won't let me. Come, Mimi and Papa!
 
Snakes, especially when Papa chases them. This is one he put in his bike pack when he found it while riding his bike. It arrived safe and sound. Of course, he returned it where he got it...driving.
 
Mountains with snow. This is the view from Mimi and Papa's front yard.
 
Helicopters. Do you see I'm in it!!! I wanted to ride one back home but I had to ride an airplane instead. Maybe next time.
 
Riding Lawn Mowers with Papa
Posted by Picasa
Other things I'll miss...
1. Golf Cart Rides
2. Dirt and trucks
3. Mimi
4. Papa
5. Cousins and Uncle Kerby and Aunt Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment