We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to School and Other Thoughts -- Big E

 
Posted by Picasa
Summer's over and I'm back to doing homework. This does and doesn't please me. I love being at school because I love to see my friends and learn. However, I'm really not too happy about my homework, it cuts into my alone time. Actually, homework would be fine if I didn't have piano, Spanish, Hip Hop AND gymnastics. You can see I'm definitely overscheduled. Where is my childhood? My Mom doesn't understand. If I only had to go to lessons and tutoring, then life would be good and I'd get my alone time. BUT she makes me practice and do work. I have had only ten minutes of alone time in the last two days. This does not make me happy.

Another thing that is completely bothering me is that I had to take down my fort in my room. For the last month, I've had a fort over my bed. It's protection from all others, so I can be alone and stay alone. Well, my Mom and Dad are putting our house up for sale so someone will buy it. So, they made me take down my fort. I just want someone to offer us money so I can put my fort up again. Can someone do it already????

I'm very excited to move. My parents have told me that I don't have to change schools. I better not! Since I've lived in this house my whole life, I'm extremely excited to move. I'm going to really miss my tree, though. I have a spider friend in the tree. We hang out together. Her on her beautiful, HUGE web and me in the tree. She's a orb weaver spider. She has lots of family members. They have taken over our pine tree. I don't climb the pine tree. It hurts. But our Liquid Amber is a perfect climbing tree. I'm going to miss it. I've been climbing it since I was four years old.

I'm going to miss my neighbors, Jim, Flo and Dorothy. I love visiting them, especially because they are always so glad to see me. It's going to be different moving. Two of my best friends, who were my neighbors, moved away two years ago and I was very sad. I want to move like they did. But I guess there are a lot of unanswered questions, like where we're going to live. My parents have been discussing whether they have enough money to buy a new house. I told them I have $400.00 in the bank that they can use. I've been saving it for six years now. Both Lil' e and I have a savings account.

Of course! As if MY mom would let me spend all my birthday and Christmas money! Please! She ALWAYS makes me save some and even give some away. Last year a bought a goat for a family at Christmas. I guess that wasn't so bad. It still makes me mad that I HAVE to do it. As if I wouldn't want to give some of my own money away without her telling me.

I've gotta go. I need my alone time before Lil' e figures out I'm home and available.

Love,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment