We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm not taking a nap! -- Lil' e

My mom just doesn't seem to believe me when I tell her I'm not tired. She makes me go to bed anyways, to have a nap! Well, I'll have it no more. No more naps. Just to get my point across, I got out of my bed, pooped on the rug and then some more on the hardwood floor and then waited for my mom to find me. I stepped in my poop so you know I would have gotten in way more trouble if I walked around...so I did wait for her. When she found me, I smiled my most flirtatious smile and told her that I did a BIG poop and then a little poop. I also showed her the pee-pee on the rug so she could make it dry again.

I'm not sure my mom got the picture because she still made me take a nap. AND she made my room dark by closing the shades the entire way. I'm not very happy about this situation and I refuse to go to sleep. We'll see how many days it takes her to finally get the message that my "not listening to her" isn't a sign of being tired and thus, needing to nap. Rather, it is a sign that I'm more mature and wise now at two years and nine months so I don't really need to listen to her.

I know not to run into the street. In fact, today I opened the door and ran out to our cars parked in front of our garage while my mom was making breakfast. My Dad came out to tell me that I couldn't go outside by myself but I assured him that "no cars in the street, Daddy." He obviously could see that I'm really fine at this age. I don't need adult supervision, only someone to fix my food and get me more water when I need it.

This weekend we went to "open houses" but we only got to go inside to one. I keep asking to go to "open houses" because I love that I can run around and go upstairs/ downstairs and see new places. I'm not always excited about staying in the car but I do get to see lots of parks. Our house has open house, too. I love our Realtor, he's cool. I say hi to him and give him high fives. He likes to hear my stories, too. This real estate thing is exciting but I don't want to leave Jim and Flo. I love running outside to say hi to them. I like going over to their house to eat and sit in the cool air conditioning. Whenever, I hear them out by my window, I rush over to say, "HI, Jim. Hi, Flo."

I don't think I'll find neighbors like them so I'm not really sure I want to move. I really don't want to have my own room. Too much space! Who needs space? I love sleeping as close to issy as possible. I love giggling and telling stories when lights are out. She keeps me company and snuggles with me when I'm scared. Why would I want to leave that?

Space is overrated. I don't want to move.

Later,

Lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment