We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Big E

Oh my goodness, I am so mad. Little E is getting all the attention. He has had computer time for TWO blogs and I’ve had none. AND he’s been talking about his fans. It is really quite disgusting.

Let me introduce myself. I’m Big E. I’m 7 ½ years old and in 1st grade. I am good at math, science and reading but I’m not the fastest reader or math worker or the smartest in my class. That’s Amanda. She’s smart!

I love cats. I sleep with lots of cats (stuffed, not real). I have a cat but I don’t like to sleep with her. She gets me too warm. And, I can’t wait to meet Mimi and Papa’s new kittens this summer. I can’t wait! I can’t wait! (I’m jumping up and down, can you see me?) In fact, I wrote a story about the happiest time in my life about last summer when I got to spend time with last year’s kittens, who are now older and big, except Siam who got eaten by a wild animal. Which makes me so sad, I cried. I’ll post my story later.

More about me. I love my brother but it’s so not fair. He gets all the attention. My parents snuggle with him more. They tickle him and laugh with him more than me. He can interrupt when I’m telling stories. I have to share my candy that I get from friends with him. Mommy ALWAYS snuggles with him. Oh my goodness, last night he got to snuggle right between mommy and me when we were reading my favorite, “Where the Sidewalk Ends” (that is such a funny book!). Well he just crawled right over me and snuggled right in between us. I was so mad I hit him in the leg with my hand. Then my mom had the nerve to make me apologize AND stop reading the book. Then little E hit me back, pinched me three times! AND pulled my hair. Do you think he got in more trouble than I did? NO but he did more than me. My mom told me I was older, I know better. But she doesn’t know. He didn’t get in worse trouble because they like him better!

Also, I always have to do homework, piano or Spanish or go to gymnastics or dance. I never get any alone time! I am so overscheduled it is not even fair! And even when I’m done with everything and free to do what I want they make me play with Little E. I like Little E. However, I want to play with him when I want to, not when he wants to. He is always wrecking whatever I make, like, forts, legos, and you know stuff. What fun is that? I make something and he just hits it apart or kicks it and mommy doesn’t even stop him. I get so mad that I just yell at him and say, “E, you are so mean!” That doesn’t even stop him. He is so mean, he doesn’t care that he’s mean. That’s rude and mean! This is what I have to live with. It is so not fair.

I can barely even talk about bed time without getting mad. Little E is always hollering and screaming for mommy or daddy. He’ll yell for “mommy” and she’ll come then he starts yelling for “daddy” while she is holding him. It is SO annoying. I’m so ready to have my own room. Did I mention that? I have to share a room with him. It is so not fair. He is always getting in my stuff and making me so mad. Sometimes, I wish he would just go live somewhere else. Then I just have to remember that he’s the only one that runs and gives me a hug when I come home from school. He calls my name from his bed every morning for me to get him up, “Issy, Issy” he says. It makes me feel so special and then I’m glad all over that he’s my brother and he lives with me.

That’s me, Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment