We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reflections on Me, Little E

I can’t help it. I’m adorable. I’m not bragging. People say that. Today for instance, the valet helper at sissy’s school, told my mom, “He’s so adorable.” I wave at her every morning. Yesterday, at Costco, a woman working told me, “You’re so adorable.” Then she wouldn’t leave me alone. She kept sticking her face in my face. I was belted into the cart so I twisted around to my mom saying, “Out! Out!” But she didn’t protect me. She was busy putting items on the belt saying, “I can’t get you out. We have to hurry so we won’t be late to get sissy.” Did she not see it? I was being harassed! You'd think she had never been trained in psychology. Missed that one! I am so unprotected, no wonder I bite!

Then, there was last week when I was talking to Mrs. Binkley about the garbage truck. She told me, too. AND she wasn’t even distracted while I was talking to her. She just looked at me the whole time smiling, laughing and nodding her head. I think she likes garbage trucks too. I mean, what’s not to like, “up to trees, pick up, boom” amazing!

Let me tell you when I think I’m adorable – when I sing! I got some pipes! My favorite song is “love is my drug.” I have the chorus memorized and I can belt it out when it comes on the radio. The ones I can really sing, well there are just too many to list. I can dance too. My style is a mix between Toy Story’s woody and Michael Jackson – I stump, flap my arms, shrug my shoulders… I got it all! Soon no one will even remember that Justin Beaver guy. It will be all about ‘Little E.’ It sounds good – like B.O.B. and we all know how Ridiculous he is – yeah!(My mom won’t let me listen too many of his songs – she’s a little restrictive that way…just wait until I move out, then I really find myself musically.)

I really need my space. I have to hide to go to the bathroom in private. Today I was subjected to hiding under a footstool. Do you know how low that is? I had to lay down and stick my head under! It was terrible. There is all this pressure to go in the potty. But who needs that? Alls I need is a little privacy. You’d think they could respect that. I can’t wait to move out.

‘nough said.

For now, Little E

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if Mrs. Binkley really enjoys trash trucks as much as chatting with ADORABLE boys like you about the trash trucks! I don't think I would enjoy them as much if I didn't have your perspective on them. And you clearly have some big opinions about them E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why isn't your comment being counted?

    ReplyDelete