We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Are we still staying with other people? -- Big E

I have had the best month ever. I've been staying with so many people. First, I slept in my friend, Lauren's house. This turned out to be very fun because I got to sleep on the floor with all my stuffies and be a big sister for lil' e who snuggled next to me because he was scared of dragons.

About the dragons, he doesn't understand they aren't real. He thinks they're in the dark. Poor guy. I try to help him be brave but it doesn't always work. My mom let him listen to "The Stories about Dragons" and it has a story about a man getting stuck in a hole and there are dragons in the dark who say they are going to eat the man when they wake up. This, of course, has scared my brother and he listens to it all the time. I told her she really needs to be more careful about what he listens to and that we should really only be listening to music in the car, not stories. Music never scared anyone.

Anyways, now back to my story. I then got to stay 10 days with my cousins, Austin and Natalie. This really was the best because during the stay I got lots of presents. I even got my own pillows (feather ones, finally!!!), a computer, more Webkinz, and Justice stuff. It was the best! Of course, playing with my cousins was very cool, too. Megan and Emily, my other cousins, came over and we made a huge fort. Lil' e wasn't allowed inside because he would be in the fort, and then with no reason at all, start growling and hitting his head against the pillows that were holding the fort up. This made us all scream and get mad, which of course made him beat his head faster against the pillows, trying to destroy it before Mom caught him. One time, he escaped his time out, fled into the fort again and tried to destroy it while my mom was crawling inside the fort trying to catch him. He was a little bit faster than she was. Her shirt kept getting caught under her knees while crawling so he was able to escape her reach because it was a circle inside. Eventually, he destroyed the fort so she pounced on him and then he got into BIG trouble. We were all frustrated but rebuilt the fort and forgave him later.

We are now staying with our friends, the Hoopers. We're sleeping on the floor all in one room. It's like we're all camping in a tent except for it's warm, we don't have to go potty in the bushes and there are no bears. So, it's a bit better than camping, especially the food.

The Hoopers have two girls so we get to play Barbies and stuffies. I mainly play with my stuffies, (a.k.a. cats that are stuffed animals) and the girls play with the Barbies. They all get along though, the cats and the Barbies, so it all works out.

Another great thing is that when my Mom picks us up from school, we get to go to a bakery and have chocolate chip muffins while I do my homework. This is the best!! My mom never does this in real life, only our babysitter gives us these kinds of treats. (and our grandparents, of course!) Today we're going to go and I'm going to try a different muffin, one with powdered sugar on top. Last time, I got the double chocolate chip one, it was so good. It's cold too so we get hot chocolate with whip cream. I'm kind of hoping we never move into our house. This is really fun. I think I could do it for the rest of my life. Well, at least until I got older and needed more space. We're all just happier living out of suitcases.

Well, there is the issue of my two missing library books and I only have one gymnastics leotard, and I don't have all my other stuffed animals but we can just search through our boxes in storage and get them. It would all really work then.

Until next time,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment