We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Why you eat crab? They happy! lil' e

This is my new tractor. I'm just like Papa and Untle Ctory (Uncle Cory). Woof Woof loves the tractor, too. He gets to ride in the trailor. I'm big. He can't ride in the front.
 

I'm being a worker with my homies Devan and Brig.
 

The kids let me build a fort with them.
 

 
Do you know why black in front? God made it that way. He made these buttons, too.
Posted by Picasa
This Christmas was the best. I got to play with the kids, Auson, Mati, Emi, and Me-an. They let me sit and watch them. They not let me in the fort because I wreck it but they let me watch and follow them around. It was good.

I've been staying with Untle Ctory. He's funny. He tickles me, pushes me down wit pillows and pulls my leg, lots. I wanted him to come back from work and do more wood work in his living room. But he stayed away too long. He's loud with my Daddy, and they pound, do good work.

I do work, too. I got a track-or from Grammy for Christmas. I ride it outside. It not too cold. I rode it every day and could even back up. I chased the chickens even but they ran away. The chickens laid eggs. I got to get the eggs. One was hot, I dropped it. It cracked. The rest not too hot.

My mom, she eats crabs. I asked her, "why you eat crab?"
She said, "Because it's good."
I told her, "The crab happy. Why you eat it?"
She replied, "Well the meat in it is good."
"Why?"
"I don't know why."
"Why you eat the leg. The crab happy."
"This is where the meat is."
I told her, "God made it."
She said, "God made it but it's okay to eat it."
I told her, "I don't eat crab. It happy."
Then I left. I didn't want to watch her eat the crab leg. It was making me sad. The crab be happy.

Tomorrow I leave for California. The trip too long. I don't like to go in the car. I throw up and my tummy always hurt. On the way out here, I told Mommy I needed to throw up and she told me it was because my tummy was hungry. So I threw up on the seat since she wouldn't take me to the bathroom. After that, she led me to the bathroom when I told her my tummy hurt.

We're not going to my old house when we get home. It not mine anymore. I'm not sure where my bed went. We'll be sleeping on the floor with my parents so that's fine with me. I like sleeping with them. It's so cozy.

Happy New Year! Untle Ctory lit fireworks. They so big!

Later,

Lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment