We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a Dragon -- lil' e

Grrrr! I'm a dragon. I'm staying with other dragons. My favorite, Mr. Mark, he lets me hang on his arm and growl at him without retaliating. Then, when I ask him to, he growls and chases me. I scream at the top of my lungs and hide under my blanket and eventually he goes away. I then find him and we do the whole thing over again. Unless football is on, then dragons don't chase, only watch. The other dragon Mr. Matthew, he's really scary. He growls then roars and then chases with scary eyes. I have to remind him not to bite me. He hasn't yet but if I didn't tell him not to, I think he would. He's that scary looking.

Like any dragon, I need contact with other dragons. You can imagine my fury when my mom didn't put on my dragon story CD while we were driving. She said she didn't have it, she returned it to the library. I cried. I screamed. I shouted, "No!" and "Go get it!" Nothing worked. So, I took more drastic measures. I unbuckled my top buckle and leaned over and opened the door. My mom started screaming, asking me if I switched the lever again, and telling me I could get badly hurt or get someone else hurt if the door swung out and hit another car. This really did not concern me. I wanted the dragon stories on. I wanted her to feel how mad I was and I think she did.

Of course my mom pulled the car over and shut the door, locking it from the inside. What she dosn't know is that I unlocked it again when we got home. She doesn't know that the child-proof locks are for babies. Only babies can't figure out that when this lever on the inside of the door is down, your door won't open when you pull the handle. So that lever needs to be up and your handle will work. I figured that one out and I'm only two. I unlock it everytime -- sometimes I get caught, sometimes I don't. I want my door handle to work. Never know when I need to get out of the car. Who wants to wait to be let out? Not me. That's for babies.

Yesterday, I tried some dragon things with my nose. Some dragons can breathe out fire. I can't do that. So I tried to do other things with my nose (squish it up, spit wet stuff out at Issy, etc). Then, while we were driving, I decided to try something out of the ordinary, something I'd never done before. I took the bandaid on my forehead wound that I just can't help but pick and put it up my nose. At first I stuck the bandaid as far up my nose as I could. Then, I realized my nose isn't as big as a dragon and I tried to use my finger to get it out. But I couldn't get it. So I told my mom because she usually helps me when I can't do something. Well the first thing she did was tell me never to do this again. (As if I couldn't figure that one out.) Then she told me to blow out so I tried but it went farther up my nose. This made me cry and sneeze at the same time. Eventually, I sneezed it out.

Seconds after, I realized it wasn't so bad. It was so cool seeing it come out of my nose as fast as a train. While I'd like to say I'd never do that again, I can't. I just don't know. That train speed thing was cool.

Later,

lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment