We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Three! -- lil' e

I'm finally three but I want to be four. Well, actually I can't wait to be five because five is my favorite number but if I can't be five, I'd like to be four. It is very frustrating to me that my mom won't let me say I'm four. When someone asks me how old I am, I say, "I'm four." She then says, "He's three." I get angry and stomp my foot, furrow my brow and say, "Four!" She then gives some answer that is completely unsatisfying and I have to get all mad and throw down whatever it is I'm holding (even if it's my lollipop, which I loved and then become upset over because I can't continue eating it).

I thought it would be great to highlight some of my favorite and not-so-favorite things about being two. Number 1. Someone stole our house and my parents won't take me back there. I want my old house. I keep telling my mom that I want to go to my old house and she doesn't ever take me there. I miss Jim and Flo. I miss all my toys. I miss being able to sleep in Issy's room. I miss being able to run around in a big circle, getting away from my parents when they were trying to catch me while I was pooping in my underwear and they didn't want me to. I miss all the oranges from the tree in the backyard. I miss having my parent's room right next to me. I basically miss everything about that house. It makes me so sad to think that I will never go back there again. I don't like this new house. I have to walk up stairs and Issy won't let me in her room. Also, there is nowhere for me to run to avoid getting catch in the pooping act, so I've had to resort to standing in front of my bedroom door, not letting anyone inside. Because, as I've said before, who wants to go sit on a potty when it works just as well to be up running around.

Favorite things have been dragons and tigers, especially staying with two hungry dragons that would chase and tickle me. They didn't bite me. They were nice. Then there was the long stay with Mimi and Grandpa where I got to build in the dirt everyday. It was the very best. I didn't need to do anything but dig. I keep asking to go to their house but my parents haven't let me yet. (Are you seeing a pattern?) Then there was the stay with Uncle Cory who has a huge backyard and chickens. He tickles me and basically "gets me." I might need to live with him when I'm older.

Then there's my tractor from Grammy, which I get to drive. Everyday I get to take it up to the mailbox and drive on the sidewalk. I love jumping curves and putting the mail in my trailor. The trips to Chuck'e Cheese were always fabulous, as was I-HOP, which happen only when my Grandpa Del Valle comes into town.

Woof Woof can't be left out of my year review. He has been there for me during everything. He doesn't ever yell at me, doesn't leave me at school all alone, doesn't leave me to sleep by myself, or doesn't take away any of his toys. Woof Woof is essentially the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank goodness for my friend, Mekdes.

Your four year old,

lil' e

1 comment:

  1. aww lil e, you will begin to love your new house soon!
    Dragons and Tigers are the BEST.. I love dragons..tigers are cool too, but my favorite are Cheetahs! :) Thank goodness for Tractors too, right? Just sayin'..
    and HEY~ potty's are COOL! try it out sometime! ;)

    ReplyDelete