We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, March 18, 2011

She stole my heart -- Big E

My mom went away for a whole week in a place called Taos. I've never been there and no matter how much I begged and told her she was robbing me of an educational experience, she refused to take me. So far, she's only managed to send me these two pictures of the sunset.
 

 
Well she has called every night but sometimes she interrupts what we're doing, like eating our third dessert for the day because Grammy loves to take us to Grounds Cafe and give us chips and a muffin and then other unmentionable treats because I don't want to get her in trouble with my mom, who is a no chips, Grounds Cafe only every couple of weeks and only one dessert person. Having Grammy with us has definitely been a highlight.

The problem is my mom stole my heart when she left. I want it back and it will only come back to me when she returns which is still three more days. I'm quite upset at her, stealing my heart so I thought I'd highlight one of her more brilliant outings we did this winter.
Ice skating....
 

Notice the grass and palm trees in the background. They don't grow in snow. She took me ice skating outside in FAKE ice!!! You got it, fake ice! It was the most awful surface and we and three other families asked for our money back. She has yet to take me again to a real ice rink (we have one five minutes from our house, indoors) but she better when she gets back!

Waiting for my heart,

Big E
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment