We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, March 7, 2011

To the Snow and Beyond! -- Big E

My mom was absolutely brilliant in her birthday request this year -- to go to the snow. And go to the snow, we did! It snowed so much that it took us five hours to get up to our destination, which on paper was only 2.5 hours away. Every morning we woke up to FRESH snow. It snowed 14 inches while we were there. We even had to shovel out our driveway. Well, my mom did anyway. I keep telling my mom that it isn't fair she got to grow up in the country and I'm adding to my list of unfair things that she got to grow up in snow! Lil' e and I love snow. We had so much fun making snowmen. I've included a couple of pictures for you. This was Saturday's snowman, which got destroyed by lil e about half way through the day.
 
This snowman was from Sunday, which we made with our dad. He was a great sport at watching us while my mom went snowboarding all day. Besides, he's adventurous and took us sledding and had snowball fights with us.
 
Here's an angel I made with my mom right before we played tag. The vacation was so good. Lil' e even cries when he sees the snow on the mountains and Mom tells him we can't go there right now. It's so cute when he cries. I try to feel bad but I just can't. How cute is it that he cries because we can't go back to our "Big Bear Home." He just doesn't get things yet.
 
Posted by Picasa
So, we're back and I've been in school. This is the thing, stuff keeps happening at school and I don't like it. This library book disappearance has got to stop. We are still missing one of my books and the librarian will only allow me to check out one book. So last week, the one book I checked out got wet. My water bottle spilled on it. I was horrified and the librarian was mad. She told me I'd damaged a book and I'd lost another one so I wouldn't be able to check out any more books.

I'm ruined! How can I spend the next three months going to the library and not getting any books? I'll have to sit at a table by myself. Or I'll have to pretend I'm looking for a book to check out. Worse yet, I don't get to read Geronimo Stiller!!!! I LOVE these books. I don't want to play on Webkinz when I'm reading these books. Of course, my mom is too busy to get me these books from the library so when oh when will I ever get to read these books?

My second grade year is ruined. I'm going to be sick every Monday so I can avoid that librarian. Imagine, a librarian keeping students from reading. How crazy is that?

Forever Ruined,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment