We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Growing Up -- Big E

I really can't wait until I'm older. I'll get to have my ears pierced. Make my own money and spend it on whatever I want. Choose when I go to bed and what I watch. I'll get to use MY computer anytime I want to. And most importantly, I'll never, never, never have to have a brother who comes in my room and destroys MY things. Lil' e, doesn't respect my space and he can be very mean. Last night he came in my room and pushed all my animals off my table in 2 seconds. It took me 2 hours to set them up! How Rude!

One thing I like now about getting bigger is borrowing my mom's things. Although I need to get even bigger to wear her clothes and shoes, right now I'm using all her headbands and scarves. The thing is, I make these things cool. My mom would never wear her turquoise and spring green scarf over her forehead with a side pigtail, like a hippie. She'd also never wear big flowered headbands with two pink pony tails out the back. Essentially, she needs me to borrow her things so they reach their full potential. Besides, I'm responsible. I've never lost anything -- this year. That one black scarf that fell off somewhere on the playground and the crimson ceramic ponytail holder that came off when I took off my jacket but I didn't notice -- those were all last year. I've learned. I don't lose anything now. Well there is still the missing library book but that isn't my fault. I never said we should move!

Completely changing topics, Taylor Swift is so amazing. Have you heard her album? I love the one about being so mean. "Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me, And all you're ever gonna be is mean." I sing that to lil' e when he comes into my room without my permission. It helps him feel what I feel when he doesn't respect my space. He tries to hit me when I sing it to him but he should know better than to come in my room uninvited. It's his problem really. Anyways, back to Taylor Swift. Someday I want to be like her. I want to sing and play the guitar. There is the small problem that I don't play the guitar and I absolutely hate to sing in front of people. Not to mention, I sound like a little kid when I sing. But anyways, she looks cool. I want to be like that -- sing songs about mean people. I even have the start of a new song, "And there I was, sitting quietly. And in he came. Pouncing on me and pinching me. I threw him off 'cause nothing gonna get me down."

Until Next Time,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment