We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

House things -- lil' e

My clubhouse is finally done. I can officially write on the walls. Really -- but only with chalk. My mom painted me and Issy's clubhouse watermelon red and put black paint on the walls so we could draw on it. No adults allowed in; otherwise, we can tickle them, bite or pinch them. We rule here, none of their over-the-top rules for us!

There are lots of new sounds at our house. Every time my dad cooks, the smoke detectors go off. This of course is an instant signal that it's okay for me to run around the kitchen island screaming with my hands in the air. Then there is the honking coming from the oven that happens repeatedly when my mom is on the computer. I usually need to go over to her and remind her the oven is honking so she needs to get off the computer and take care of it. I think I'd want to eat more than mini-wheats if she listened to the honking more.

Potty training continues to be an issue between us. I've had to go a bit undercover and not run around so much. I've found a perfect spot under my bed to hide until it's "all come out." However, I've pleased my parents a couple of times this week by going in the potty. They dance and sing and do all this stuff, it's embarrassing. I'm actually considering changing to the potty because that toilet paper is great. You race your hand on the roll and it all spins onto the floor. Then you can grab it and throw it all in the toilet. It makes a huge pile which is so cool. I even know how to change the roll so that someone doesn't get left without paper. I've noted that somehow I'm not getting the privacy I used to get. This is making it very difficult to go in the potty. But under my bed, it's all good.

Later,

lil' e

1 comment:

  1. aaahh lil' e.. quit playin' with the toilet paper, you'll get more privacy! We used to have a CAT that would do this, minus putting it in the toilet. Thankfully he never figured out how to do THAT! =^^=

    ReplyDelete