We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Bigger -- lil' e

I'm bigger. I'm three! When I'm really big, I'm going to touch the ceiling. When I'm really, really big, I'm going to drive our car -- on the FREEWAY!

Some other things I'm excited about when I'm bigger.

When I'm bigger...
I won't get caught swinging my diaper like a lasso, catching my make believe dragon because I'll be remember to not yell while throwing it. \
I'll get to cook -- with fire!
I'll get to sleep with Mommy, without daddy.
I'll get to blow bubbles inside the house because I'll be able to clean up the mess.
No naps!!!!! (Did I mention what a pain naps are?)
I'll be able to change my own diaper with poop and not get in trouble like yesterday when I took off my poopy diaper and some of it got on my bed and the walls.
I'll get to wash my own hair, or choose to not wash it.
I won't get caught writing on the walls with the pen because I'll have the brilliant idea to write on the wall in Issy's room rather than my own.
I'll never need to go to sleep.
I won't get caught throwing my fish sticks on the floor because I'll have a dog who will eat it up for me (like Linen, my cousin's dog).
I'll run so fast, my mom can't catch me when I'm tearing up one of my books.
I'll give bigger hugs and bigger kisses.

I can't wait to be bigger. It's going to be so fun.

Later,

lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment