We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, February 11, 2011

Reconsidering -- Big E

So, I'm reconsidering about getting rid of lil' e. He saved me part of his muffin today. How sweet is that? Then there was him asking me to sit by him where he patted the seat and he did seated jumps in his excitement. Then there were his elephant tears (his second favorite animal) when I said I was done playing with him because he wouldn't make a pathway for the animals to walk. That made me feel a little bit bad. Anyways, I'm just saying I'm reconsidering sending him to Arizona...just saying he might be better than cleaning out kitty litter.

For Now,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment