We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, February 7, 2011

Things I Love and Things I Don't -- lil' e

I LOVE birthdays and brownies. Who knew spitting on food would be socially acceptable?
 

I love my new clubhouse, which is now painted red.
 

I love my new room, which looks nothing like this now.
 

Other the things I love....
Posted by Picasa
1. Making loud chewing sounds while I eat
2. Breathing fire
3. Skipping Naps
4. Pooping in my diaper, not underwear and definitely NOT the toilet
5. Making my food into guns
6. Throwing the folded clean clothes in a pile on the floor.
7. Woof Woof sleeping with me.
8. Going to IHOP with Grandpa Del Valle
9. Skipping naps
10. Singing Jingle Bells everywhere and any time
11. Playing with my dragon ship Grandpa gave me for my birthday
13. Dancing to Boom Boom Pow, just ask Uncle Brian
14. Skipping Naps

Things that frustrate me....
1. Uncle Cory hasn't come to visit me.
2. Eating Cuties that leak all over my chin and pants
3. My mom won't let me eat scoops of butter
4. Uncle Cory hasn't come to see the clubhouse.
5. Grandpa Del Valle left on an airplane today. I want him to come back.
6. I can't go to IHOP until he comes back.
7. I have to take a nap.
8. Uncle Cory hasn't come to visit. I want to see him.
9. My mom won't let me sleep with my bulldozer.
10. I have to wear underwear.
11. I can't eat Mini Wheats for every meal.
12. Uncle Cory still hasn't come to visit me.

Later,

lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment