We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

lil' e, What to do with him? -- Big E

I love my little brother, there is no mistake about that. However, I don't really know if I should live with him. Two days ago, he went in my room while I was at school and destroyed my favorite erasers. He tore the straps off my purse, the dials off my radio, my flowers off my shoes, and the needle off my record player, all favorite erasers from Grammy at Christmas. You may be asking, where was my mom? Great question. There was something about him sneaking out at naptime but I didn't get the details, only an apology from lil' e. Well last night while we were all getting ready for bed in the bathroom without him, he succeeded in ruining the rest of my erasers in about two minutes. He pulled the candles off my cake, pulled apart my bananas (my absolute favorite!!!), and destroyed the mailbox.

This is the last straw. He will never, never, never be invited in my room again. I'm trying to order a lock for my door with the $36 dollars Grandpa Del Valle gave me but first I need to figure out what store sells them because this is a surprise for my parents.

Lil' e should have to sleep outside! He should be forever banned from the house. He should be sent away. What he's done is outrageous and MEAN. How can my parents let him be so MEAN? I was never like this. They need to figure out how to get him under control. If they can't fix him, I might need to take over -- spanking, no play time, all his toys in time out, these are things that will teach him a lesson. Maybe sending him to live with Uncle Cory would help. He could return once he knows how to respect my things.

I wouldn't miss him! I would find someone else to chase and be dragons, to snuggle with during movies, to laugh at my jokes when my mom is being too serious...I'm sure I would find this in a kitten. A kitten would never scratch or bite, only purr and snuggle. A kitten would never make messes or destroy any of my things. A kitten would follow me everywhere and snuggle with me in bed when I want her to. Forget the lock, I'm going to the animal shelter to find myself a kitten and then I'm going to work on my plan to get lil' e in Arizona, without me, or my erasers.

Overcoming lil' e's total meanness,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment