We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, July 16, 2010

Kitten Heaven -- Big E (a.k.a. Kitten Whisperer)

Finally! I've made it to Mimi and Papa's house and have my kittens. You can now refer to me as the Kitten Whisperer. Bootz rarely purred when being held. Until now. She's in love with me. I can make her purr and purr and purr. She cries when I put her down. She wants me to be with her all the time. Then there's Mixie, a gray striped kitty who loves to run after the pink ball and string -- she loves me, too.

Being with them, reminds me of my cat who is still recovering from maggot trauma. She's on the mend but my parents aren't paying for the recommended surgery to get her skin back in shape. It is so unfair that the animal hospital won't do it for free! One day, I'm going to own a clinic where everyone can come and get treated -- whether you have money or not. I love cats so much that one day I want to be a vet so I can be with cats all the time.

At Mimi and Papa's house, there aren't any robbers. Mimi told me so. I live in the city and there are lots of robbers. I'm still trying to figure out whether robbers only steal money or if they can steal kids, too. I hate that Adam and Eve ate the apple in the Garden of Eden. If they wouldn't have eaten the apple there wouldn't be any robbers in this world. I hate robbers. Why would anyone be one?

Breakfast with Mimi is amazing! She knows about my dad's chocolate chip pancakes so I thought I'd help her out when she wanted to make them. "It's all about the chocolate chips, Mimi. All about the chocolate chips." Determined to make them right, she kept those chips coming. My tongue swept across my lips with memories of chocolate.

I gulped down three before my dad was on the scene. After the "good mornings," I made my getaway. Before I'd closed the door, I heard him say, "Mimi, we use only four chocolate chips per pancake."

I held that grin all the way to the kittens.

The Kitten Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment