We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Potty Training - Little e

I've discovered the cause for overeating in children -- potty training. Do you know how many chocolate chips and cookies I can get in one day? Let me tell you, it's a lot. I've mastered the ability to go a little, hold a little. It works like this, whenever I finish my chocolate chips from the last round, I just jump right back on the potty for some more. Well, until my mom or dad puts the kibosh on my routine and make me go play. At night, I can get out of bed to go potty. They supply me with a water bottle in my bed so I can do it over and over. Well, until they kibosh me again and refuse to let me out of my bed. This poses another problem, making me stay in bed. I try to explain to them that I haven't brushed my teeth after having four sets of chocolate cat cookie rewards, but they won't listen.

I'm going to have the worst dentist appointment ever! I cried. No one listened. I ripped my blanket but no one came. I went to sleep.

This weekend I was up in the SB hood, with my cool Uncle Brian. He's so hip. We hung out together in the backyard, sitting quietly enjoying our cupcakes. He plays the most awesome music. I got down and did some break dancing in the yard. He cheered me on. I performed. I even dance with Lil' kc, my cousin who can put on the moves. The way she moves her hips is RIDICULOUS. She has got it. We danced together. Put on a show. Her moving her hips. Me rolling on the ground, doing break stuff. We had a few problems discussing whose song it was, "Mine!" I'd say.

She responded, "Mine!"

We volleyed back and forth, eventually I let her win. She's a girl and all. My dad told me you've got to let them win. Otherwise, they punish you and won't play any games. I let her win so she'd let me play with her toys.

Fireworks! Did you see fireworks? Oh my goodness, they are soooo cool. Way better than toy guns that make noise. I can't wait until next year. I'm still saying, "More, More" in hopes that they will come back.

I can't wait to visit those cousins again. They have a good dog. It's hard to find a good dog. I liked petting her. (I'm very afraid of dogs since getting bit by Grammy's dog.) Lil' kc encouraged me to pet her. She got on the dog's back, jumped on her, pulled her ear, pet her and screamed, "Linen!" While the dog was distracted, I ran in, pet her tail, and then ran over to tell my mom, "Good dog." I did this several times while Lil' kc was my decoy.

'nough said,

Potty Training Lil' e

No comments:

Post a Comment