We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Watch Out Kitties -- Lil' E

 
  This is Mixie. She attacks the golf balls I like to drag around.
 
This is Max. He's older than the kittens but younger than me.
Posted by Picasa
I love Mimi and Papa's kittens. They let me pick them up without scratching me. It helps that I find where they're sleeping and pick them up half asleep. I've even figured out how to get them out from places I can't reach -- Water! Aim and Squeeze. Water shoots out from the hose and away they run.

My dad and mom don't like me squirting the kittens. I don't care! I turn the hose on them. At least I get them soaked before they put me in time out. I'm not allowed to use the water anymore.

But I showed them. They want me to eat what they call "healthy food." I, on the other hand, want Mini-Wheats. So I "eat" their food, at least I make it disappear. I drop it behind me. I drop it in front of me, under the table. I hide it under my chair cushion. I chew it up and then spit it on the floor, saying, "YUCK!" for emphasis. Of course they don't make me eat it.

I'd say, I'm winning -- water or no water!

Later,

Lil' E

No comments:

Post a Comment