We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Helicopters and Snow --- Lil' E

 
Do you see me on Papa's shoulders, next to the helicopter? Right next to the helicopter? So close I can touch it? So close I actually got to SIT in it? Close enough to touch the levers? You know-- close? That's me, that close!

It's not there anymore. "Come back, ga-ga. Come back!"
 
I made this snowman on our hike. The snow was sooo cold!
 
"MORE SNOW! MORE SNOW!" Snowballs are the best part of snow.
 
This chipmunk kept sneaking out to see me but it didn't like it when I got too close.
Posted by Picasa
My Papa is the coolest driver. He bounced me and bounced me in my seat. It was fun, for a while anyway. Then it was just too much. I wiggled and squirmed, tried to tell get out of my car seat but I couldn't. I tried to tell my mom but it came too fast. Mimi's chocolate chip waffles were out of me before I knew it, wet and slimy and all over my clothes.

I felt better after that so we continued up the mountain and went hiking. There was snow! Snow is very cool. It is COLD. I love holding it, feeling it melt down my arm. When it gets too much, I just throw it -- at Issy. She screams. I laugh before getting in trouble.

I am reminded about other things that I think are funny and my mom does NOT: Throwing puzzle pieces after I'm done doing the puzzle, throwing my meat at lunch, dumping out my water on the dinner table, drawing in her journal and squirting her with water. It is sooo delightful to squirt her. The opportunity presents itself when I'm outside and there, right in front of me is the hose. There on the hose, is the nozzle. On the nozzle is the handle. The handle brings water. I squeeze watering anything that needs watering, buckets, the house, kitties, really anything in front of me -- even my mom. When she tells me "No!" I must squirt her. I cannot resist. Here she is, coming towards me to take it out of my hands, I cannot help it. I must squirt. Squirt until she backs up. I laugh. She frowns. No more squirting. I'm inside. In a time-out.

Later,

Lil' E

No comments:

Post a Comment