We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, July 2, 2010

I want my Daddy! -- Little e

 I want my Daddy! Summer is here and he's the only one who takes me on fun adventures. My mom is too busy cleaning out the garage to care about my needs. Last night with my daddy, I got to go to the mall playground, run lots of errands AND eat mini-wheats late at night with daddy and sissy. (Notice who wasn't there.)

I miss my daddy so much when he's at work. I hate it when I wake up and he's not here, like today. I went into his bedroom yelling, "Daddy, Daddy" and who pops her head up? Mommy. She says, "He's not here. He's gone to work." My world went black. I ran through the house, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. I want my daddy." As if that wasn't enough I said, "All done, Daddy all done work." But nothing helped. He didn't come home.

You can imagine my distress. I threw lots of letters, dumped out my cereal, and tried to bite mommy and sissy. Of course, I got a time-out but it was such a relief!! To be away from two girls for a moment was fantastic -- I even refused to come out of a time-out twice because I needed more time alone. Issy and Mommy are always bossing me around for some reason -- telling me to do this and that. All I want to do is build and destroy, build and destroy. They just don't get it like Daddy does.

To make matters worse, Issy had a water bottle I wanted. She wouldn't give it to me. I did what I had to do. Scream, "Mine! Mine! Mine!" When that didn't help, I grabbed her shirt, grabbed her shorts and tried to grab her hair but she's too tall. Then I tried to spit on her. Of course, Issy started screaming so mommy got involved and she said I couldn't have the water bottle. Unbelievable! I did more of what I had to do. I took my snack AND my so-not-good-enough water bottle, threw them at Issy and screamed "Mine!". I got a time-out. It was so worth it! That will teach Issy and my Mom to pick on me. Boy-power! Daddy would have given me the water-bottle for sure.

Playing without boys is the worst. I throw balls to myself. Well, actually I throw them AT anything I can. After throwing them, I do a fist pump and yell, "Good throw, baby!!!" and run to get the ball. If Daddy was here, he would be saying that to me. I wouldn't have to say it to myself. Mommy does try. She offers to play catch but who wants to play with a girl?

Come home, Daddy. Play Blocks!

Later

Lil' E
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment