We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bagels, NOW! - Big E

I don't know what happens to bagels in our house. On Monday, we went to Costco and bought TWO bags of bagels. By today, they were all gone. This is so wrong! I asked my mom, "Who ate them all?"

Her answer, "I don't know."

I don't know! What kind of answer is that? If she doesn't know then who does? I think my daddy took some to work. Doesn't he know I LOVE them for my snack? Why should he be able to take some to work when I LOVE them! This is really awful. Who wants toast for a snack? Sure I used to love toast and butter but toast is so yesterday. Next time, I'm going to take my own money so I can buy my own bagels.

I am needing some serious help with my Mom. She is always apologizing for her bad tone of voice - after she has been rude, of course. When she asks me to do something, she really has a hard time asking nicely. She uses a bad tone of voice, especially if Little E isn't listening to her words, which he can do quite often. He gets so much attention. You would think she could at least be nice to me. She doesn't even see me the whole day, then when I get home she tells me to do things. She doesn't even sit down to eat my snack with me. How nice is that?
My self-esteem has been completely bruised. Boy is she going to have to pay when I need therapy!

Then there is the issue of her always hurrying me up to get ready for school in the morning. And, what is she doing? She's on the computer of course. First thing in the morning she goes straight for that computer. It is so boring at the computer. She doesn't seem to notice that I'm eating ALONE, by myself. Who wants that? How rude of her to not come and sit by me! Like I said, my self-esteem is in the pits! No thanks to her.

I did have one shining moment this week when My Uncle B, from the SB Hood, came to visit. He is so silly. He tickled us, did curl ups (using us as weights) and then he did a shoulder press with me. I asked my mom to do it the next day and she said "No." I said, "just try it." She said, "No."

I'm definitely going to go live with Uncle B from the Hood because that cool cat knows how to have fun. Especially with me and Little E! My parents are so old and tired. They are no fun at all.

It's tough being seven. When I'm a mom, I'm definitely going to sit at the table with my children when they eat and I'm for sure going to let them sleep in my bed!

Grammy's visit is up next! I'm sure I'll get some ice cream! And have fun with her, of course! Little E and I can't wait!

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment