We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Friday, June 4, 2010

I Have Fans, Too!

 
I want a new family. I am NOT appreciated. First of all, I am the only one in my family who doesn't have six letters in their name. This is definitely an indication I do not belong! Second, I am treated like hired help. After being in school all day, I have to pick up clothes, put away clean clothes, clean up dishes after dinner, make my bed, and the list can go on and on. I DO NOT get much alone time! AND I do so much more than Little E. He gets to run around and play while I'm working. They love him so much more. I do not belong in this family.

I belong OUT. You can see by my picture, I have fans! Here, I'm signing autographs on the red carpet. This picture was taken at a rare moment when I could get out and be away from my family. This was the MAJOR Hollywood event called 'Jessica's 7th Birthday Party." It was big. Bet you read about it People or US. I was there, with my fans and paparazzi, right along side Jessica -- WHO IS HUGE with tween fans. I didn't even have to be picked up by my mom until the morning. It was bigtime good.

Like I said, living in this family, I'm stifled. Thank goodness all freedoms haven't been taken away. I have way too many restrictions. Who goes to bed at 8 pm anyways! And who has to listen to country music in the car? OR, even worse, have the music off so we actually have to talk with one another. Please! I can't wait to get out.

Oh my goodness, I've got a story to tell you! I was scared at 5 am the other day. I heard unfamiliar noises so I went to get in bed with my mom and dad. Do you think they cared? No Way!!! They sent me back into my bedroom and on top of it all, I got my dessert taken away! I didn't do what they said I did -- wake them up every 10 minutes. I waited in my room for HOURS before going back into their room and asking to get into their bed. It was so ridiculous (ridiculous of the bad kind). I was so scared and they didn't care!! I'm so going to need therapy when I'm older. I hope they have a fund. They're going to have to pay big time.

Thank you for your faithful reading. It helps knowing that I have fans out there who feel me, if you get what I'm saying.

Bestest of Friends,

Big E
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment