We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, June 21, 2010

Sleeping -- Big E

I am really getting tired of sharing a room with Little E. He screams, "Mommy, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy" for an hour and my mom and dad just let him. It is so annoying. At least they could get him or let me sleep in their room. It is so unfair.

Speaking of sleep, I've figured out how to sleep in their bed...bad dreams. Every morning I go into their bedroom at 5:00 am and let them know I've had a bad dream. They let me snuggle right next to them and I go back to sleep. It is the best. Their bed is so comfortable. It isn't fair that they don't let me sleep with them all night long. They're also not very smart as it would save them having to wake up in the morning and it would save me getting up and walking into their room.

I've had the best few days. My Mimi and Papa visited. They came to my dance recital where I did a hip hop routine. Then they took us out to yogurt even though it was sooo late. I ate the pink lemonade; it was soo good. THEN the next day, they took us to the park AND yogurt again!! They didn't even ask my parents. I went there AGAIN yesterday because my daddy also wanted to go there for Father's Day. I had peach this time and it is my new favorite! It has been the best three days of my whole year. Of course, when I go visit Mimi and Papa in Washington, I will have the absolute bestest days then because they have two new kittens.

Oh yeah, when my Grammy was out last week I got three days of ice cream. You're seeing the pattern here, my mom is such a joy robber when it comes to fun ice cream outings. She never lets us go! Yeah for Mimi, Papa and Grammy!!!

I'm on summer break now. But my mom doesn't realize what summer means. I have to practice my singing, piano, Spanish, math, reading AND writing. Sounds like home schooling to me. It is so wrong. Doesn't she know I'm now in second grade and we shouldn't have to do any work. Of course, I haven't even mentioned all the chores I have to do..put away my clothes, help with the dishes, clean up (even if I didn't make the mess!) and sooo many other things I can't even tell you. It's hard living with someone who doesn't understand what summer is all about.

Anyone want a new summer roommate? I'm not picky as long as you don't scream at night.

Love,

Big E

No comments:

Post a Comment