We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Pull-UPs!

 
I've graduated to Pull-ups! This is a picture of my dog, Woof, Woof, riding in our Pull-Up Train. Only people with pull-ups can ride, and their dogs of course!

Potty training is SOO GOOD. I get chocolate chips for going pee-pee in the potty. Let me tell you how to do it to maximize the number of chocolate chips you can get. First, you go pee pee but make sure it all doesn't come out. Then you eat your chocolate chips, drink some water and wait maybe five minutes. Shout "Pee-Pee" and run to the potty. Then go pee-pee some more. Repeat the cycle as many times as you can get away with it, always drinking more water in between. My dad says grunting helps it come out. I do it. You too can try this at home. Here, it isn't how much you go in the potty; it's the sitting and having some come out that matters. Go get those chocolate chips -- drink water and keep some in!!!!

Another discovery I've made is who needs to get out of bed in the morning to go pee-pee. Just pull off the diaper, aim at shark, and you've gone pee-pee and your shark has "wa-wa" to play in. Everyone's happy. Well, my dad wasn't too happy with me. He said I'd get a spanking the next time I did it. Shark was happy. I just growled.

I'm finding new depths to my creativity. My secret -- wait until Mom is on the phone or in the bathroom. I have discovered orange juice mixed with toast makes the best mountain. It can become balls of hail when thrown on the floor. (Mimi and Grandpa get hail this size where they live.) Ink drawings on chocolate leather looks amazing. It is subtle art, not that contrasty thing like my last helicopter drawing on cotton sheets...this is much more subtle. Creates a nice effect but doesn't get noticed right awaay, so you could lose some fans that way. Abstract cereal art has also been amazing. I've done several pieces that I'm proud of. It's easy to do. Grab a handful of cereal, throw at the table. You don't want to aim high because it will go across the table and onto the floor. Aim it down. You're also more likely to get cereal again if it looks like you're a sloppy eater rather than an artist. So many parents don't understand abstract art. Why bother explaining it?

I'm very mad at Issy. She is still rejecting me. I'm growling at her rather than hitting her when she tells me she doesn't want me around. I confess, I still try to grab her hair but her hands are longer than mine and it's difficult to get her when she stiff arms me. Sometimes, I use the delay tactic where she forgets I'm in the room, then I run up and grab. I usually get a time out but it is SO worth it.

My Grammy is visiting me soon. I'm very excited.

Later,

Little E
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment