We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Beach

 
Posted by Picasa

For Memorial Day we went to the beach. I had sooo much fun. The waves were swelling, knocking me down. I jumped and splashed in them. I got some air between the sand and my feet! Next year, I'll probably be able to be surfing, like my friend, Ian's dad. In case you don't know, wet sand is the best to throw. Ian taught me this at the beach. It goes farther than dry sand. But really, I'll throw any kind of sand I can, that is before my mom catches me and shuts that operation down. She can be a real joy robber sometimes.

This reminds me of another throwing operation that got shut down. This weekend, my issy and I were shredding papers for my mom who has been cleaning out her file cabinet. Issy put the paper in and I watched it fall through the clear window in the shredder. It was all going well. We even filled it up once so we opened the drawer and I grabbed my first handful. The paper is so soft and it goes everywhere when you throw it. But my dad told me, "Don't throw the paper, E." Then he took it and threw it away. Well after more shredding, eventually everyone left and went to get dinner ready. Still interested in the paper but not wanting to disobey my dad, I expertly slid out the shredder drawer and turned it over. Paper went all over my feet, it was so light and soft. I couldn't help but jump and kick the pile. All the fun without throwing it! I couldn't contain my squealing or jumping. You can imagine my great surprise when my dad came in and started yelling, "No, No, No, No, E." Maybe he was sad that he didn't get to kick the biggest pile. Whatever the case, we put the paper back in the container together and then we ate dinner.

Just to make sure we were all cool, I ate all my dinner -- as long as the family did the helicopter clap on my demand....you know the clap where you whirl your fingers up and down, like a helicopter and then clap. We do it every night just so I'll eat and get dessert. I really bring the family together.

I love helicopters. They go up and down.

Later,

Little E

No comments:

Post a Comment