We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here's My Story -- Big E

Here's my story I promised. I wrote it at school.

I was Happy
by Big E

Last Summer I went to Washington with my family. When I got there I was thinking I was going to have fun because there were 3 kittens! The next day I woke up urly. I sneaked in my mom’s room and put my close on. No one saw me. I went down stairs quitly. I could only hear the comperter. I walked to the front door and put my flip flops on and went out the door. The door ware the kittens sleep was closed so the kittens wouldn’t get eaten by ciotes. It was cold so I ran to the door ware the kittens sleep. I opened and shut the door the white door. I said, “hello Kittens.”

The Kittens woke up. They jumped down and went to go get water and food. I picked up the smallest kitten named Siam. She is my favorite cind of cat. The kind of cat she is is a Siamees cat. She doesn’t like me because she is not youst to me. I picked up another cat that was black. He struggled out of my hands just like Siam did. His name was Max. Then I picked up the 3rd kitten she was white and orange. She did not wiggle on my hands. She was just right. Her name was kind of funny but my cousin made it up. She is vary creative. Her name is Jigbee. I figred Siam was the meanest and Max was in the mittill and Jigbee was the nighsest. I said, “by Kittens.”

I went back into the house. People were still asleep. I looked in the books. I started to read a good book. When I finished I just sat on the couch. I herd I sound coming from my Mimi and Grandpa’s room! Then I saw my grandpa coming out. I whispered, “Hello, Grandpa.”

My grandpa said, “Well hello there.” He said, “Did you look at the Kittens today?” I said, “Yes.”

My grandpa and I looked out the window ware the golf cors was and ware the pond was too. My Grandpa sat in his chair.

When the second last day arrive I went cioty hunting with my grandpa. I got to sit in the front seat. Me and my grandpa didn’t have to be buckled in. We came to a stop there was no ciotes. We went home. My mom and my grandma said, “Did you catch anything?”

We said, “No.”

That is the story when I was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment