We're a ten year old and a five year old famously known as E squared. Please help us gain some parenting instruction for our Mom who's at least insightful enough to start a therapy fund for us.



Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandpa -- Little E

I've had the best weekend EVER, well at least since last weekend! Grandpa D was here, which means fun. He puts life back into my soul, unlike my mom who never does the most important things that I like. Take Chucke E. Cheese for instance, she hates it. Yet, Grandpa takes me there every single time he comes. (IF only he could visit every week!) I LOVE the pizza and riding on Bob the Builder. I have a smile on my face the whole time. There is no biting, no fighting, and no disobeying! I can thrive to love and be kind; it just takes the right environment! Chuck E. Cheese has it. My house doesn't!

Another thing Grandpa does is feed me appropriate food. He takes me to McDonalds, Carl's Jr, Denny's AND IHOP. IHOP is for breakfast. There, I get a chocolate chip pancake WITH whip cream AND orange juice. (My mom doesn't even give me juice!) This is how to start your day out right!!! My mom makes me eat whole wheat toast AND eggs. She's a real killer to the appetite. If only she wasn't so stubborn and would learn a thing or two from Grandpa who is much older than she is. I would never get crabby and bite, eating food like this. I'm so bugged by her lack of cooperation. How does my mom expect me to learn from her when she isn't taking her own advice and learning from Grandpa?

I kind of feel sorry for my mom because she is always doing work around the house. So to help her out, I decided to help her garden. While the adults were inside playing cards, I went in the backyard to surprise her with my gift. I began by pulling out big sticks that had thick burgundy leaves on them. My mom and I planted them last month so I knew how to handle them on my own. After pulling them up, I proudly showed my Dad, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Cory and Grandpa. They had the weirdest reaction. I got sent to my room for a time out! I was even told that I would get a spanking if I touched them again. Then they just left them on the ground.

Well! I tried to explain that I knew how to pull weeds and plant flowers but they wouldn't listen to me. Later, my mom stuck them back into the ground and she didn't let me help her. I screamed. Then, I stomped my feet in protest, but decided digging in the dirt was more fun than gardening anyway. I filled up buckets with dirt and dumped them on my picnic table, the porch steps and inside my truck. I even found some more cat poop. Dirt is so cool! (Later, my mom let me help her water all the plants -- That was the best!)

I need a nap today --too many late nights of laughing with my cousins. Sleepovers are the best, especially with no parents!

Later,

Lil' E

No comments:

Post a Comment